Saturday, May 1, 2010

Navy


Do you remember Krissy? After her Mother-in-law caught sight of her pleated bag She wanted one! Her specs were pretty simple, pretty much the same as Krissy's...only on a smaller scale. Smaller bag, smaller strap. Same pockets and instead of a flower a button.

She requested a Navy blue bag. It was really difficult finding navy blue/white fabric that would look good as a bag. I wasn't too keen on tiny polka dots, or flannel button-up shirt looking material. But in the back of JoAnns, I found some...as interior decor fabric. It's thick and has the texture of a canvas almost. It will work great! It will hold up awesome. She chose the fabric design...stripes. and I waited for it to go on sale then bought all the supplies.

Here it is!
a Small/Med bag
Med length strap
Photobucket

5 Pockets...4 inside with pen holder. 1 stretchy outside
I really like the interior.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Accessories:
Key Clip & Big Button

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this bag! Love the button you chose too, good job des!

Isaak and Jackie said...

wow that bag is so beautiful. You have been hard at work. I think it is so cool that the bags have buttons on them because I keep thinking that is exactly what my bag needs to pep it up.